Black's Immersive Body Training - ENCOMPASS
At Studio 26
250 West 26th St. New York
Madeline Black Method
Immersive Body Training "ENCOMPASS"
The body moves in a predictably non-linear way. Madeline Black is developing a series of trainings to immerse the movement teacher into a highly focused and engaging experience to better understand these body movements and patterns. Madeline Black’s approach to training is an organic process focused on precision and highly tuned movement techniques. The “Immersive” trainings are for experts in movement looking to advance their education, perception, intuition, and manual skills. Madeline Black escorts each participant through personal feedback on the process of working with the body. She customizes each segment to match the needs and energy of the participants which provides a unique experience for each instructor.
Teachers are welcome to attend individual segments or the series in any order.
Encompass: Circles around exploring the various possibilities of movement choices to effectively create session-changing movement patterns and habits. Encompass will cover the Gather practice and expand on those techniques with advanced movement patterns..
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Experience new techniques featured in “Immersive”
- Confirm your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
- 26 PMA CEC's
Encompass Day by Day
Day 1: Observing and feeling movement patterns, preferred and non-preferred, where to begin, assessment skills 10am -5pm
Day 2: Spine focus, movement techniques 10am - 5pm
Day 3: Where is it coming from? Feet, shoulder or diaphragm, discovering if there is a key to unlock a pattern 10am - 5pm
Day 4: Four hour day with the intention of practice and dialogue 10am-3pm
Day 5: Four hour day for continued practice with a session format 10am-3pm
Place: Studio 26 250 West 26th Street, #402, NY
Hours: Thurs. - Sat. 10am-5pm Sun. - Mon. 10am - 3pm
Register: (646) 755-8125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org